Tuesday, March 24, 2009

About aMElia

My name is Amelia
My favourite colours are purple, green and blue
I am a vegetarian
I have a dog (a Westie) named Bonnie -she is not a pet she is a part of my family
I surround myself with a wide variety of personalities as far as my friends go (a friend named Larry told me that today!)
My favourite foods consist of ice cream, cheese pizza and a West Indian dish of rice and chickpeas
I wish to travel the world but I am also terrified of flying I feel like you tempt fate/'the gods' by flying after all if we were supposed to fly wouldn't we have wings?
I am christian but i have doubts and I obviously sin just like anyone else I do respect every ones' beliefs and believe that is some truth to all religions and they are somehow all connected we just don't have the means to figure out how
I often feel like people don't listen when I speak, it sucks -it really sucks when I know I'm right and have to wait for them to realize it
I have many dreams and goals but they are hard to organize and almost everything in life seems to be about who you know
I really enjoy university I just wish it was more affordable but then again who doesn't?
My hobbies include trampolining (the only sport I take part in) and collecting random facts about the world -I repeat those facts during awkward silences and other awkward events
I am mixed black and white -with a whole lot of everything Trini Canadian Spanish Scottish etc etc Canada has it's own culture you just have to search a little harder to find it.
I try to see a relative point in every one's opinion but I'm only human so it can be hard.
I'm a tad O.C.D a tad lazy a tad perfectionist and of course a tad self-centred
For the most part I aim to love and be loved
I believe that music might be the greatest thing on earth something reaches to everyone
I hope you like my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment