Thursday, March 11, 2010

"The One Named Sailor Moon"

Quick Fact:


       Sometimes when things get to be too much I revert to acting like I'm 6. For instance obviously this time of year gets a little hectic, what with school, work, friends and family (what else is new in the universe?) and I was feeling the pressure a little too much so for the past day and a half I've been on Youtube watching Sailor Moon.


     It really does help and i think I could base all my morals and how I want to live my life based on the ethics of Sailor Moon, my friends know that I'm 'the one on who they can depend and will always be there to defend" ;) and for all they know I too have secret powers of the universe.


   It's not just me, someone in my contemporary Latin American studies course yesterday was watching Stickin Around which got our whole class searching for videos of YTV and shows such as Power Rangers and The Muppets.


   I truly believe that these shows help us through somewhat tough times, they remind us that life's not so bad...how could it be with heroes like Sailor Moon?

1 comment:

  1. AGREED! btw SAILOR MOON IS AWESOME and I definitely base my visions for life with what I see on sailor moon.. sometimes ;)
    sailor moon rocks my world! <3

    ReplyDelete