Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Years Resolution

I don't really believe in 'New Years resolutions'. I support all of you who try but for the most part I think they're just a scam you commit against yourself, you're saying you know how to better yourself but most of you never do.
This year I have made a resolution! I fully believe that I will follow through but just in case wish me luck.
This year I am going to man enough courage to physically pick up the stray cat!
Cats are kind of a scary thing, one minute they're happy the next minute WHAM they scratch out your eyes but our stray cat Gizmo is the nicest cat Ive ever known and he has taken to entering the house once in awhile. I hope when he's old he can become our fat house cat (even if I die from allergies he grows on people).

1 comment: