Saturday, January 23, 2010

TOO MUCH TO DO

Have you ever felt like you've had too much to do? Like you're overwhelmed with task: fun or dreadful?

WELL DUH! YOU ARE HUMAN AFTER ALL!

Who hasn't felt like they've got too much on their plate? I feel like that right now so I took a breath and remembered that a ton of you out there are feeling the same. :)

So I think you (RIGHT NOW, Don't wait) should take a breath, stop what you're doing and walk around the room for a minute.
Walk around, think of something crazy or fun or simple and do it! Find something that takes five minutes and as long as it has NO PURPOSE do it! Colour in a colouring book. Change all the pen caps around. Count some tiles on the floor.

I think we all need to remember that in a few years or even a few a months from now all the chores you feel you have to get done now, won't matter anymore. So I'm on my way to do something right now, even if I don't know what that is yet.

Do something useless, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment